Friday 20 November 2009

Cheered

I feel so much better about Sunday today. I went for a practice in the studio with Sasha, Mrs. Gem and baby. Robo-Jo also turned up for a quick visit. Sasha and I did run-throughs of our routines. I messed up the first time, but got pretty much how I'd like it the second time. I feel better for having a run through in front of an audience (however small). I'm ready to go out and enjoy myself and perform as best I can. I'm still incredibly nervous though, but it feels like instead of having the aim of not making an idiot of myself I have the aim of enjoying myself.

I can't wait to see the crowd's reaction to Sasha's routine. It'll be brilliant to experience - she has a excellent song choice and brilliant dance routine bit in addition to her flawless, well-timed tricks. It'll be great to watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment