Monday 9 August 2010

7 Month Stretching Progress

I've been posing this everywhere, so why not here?

I've been recording my stretching progress in photo form since early January (thanks to PoleJunkies). It's great as I get to see how much I've improved and things I need to work on. I've been planning to compile the photos and present them. Mostly they're stuck in a massive album on facebook.

So this is my starting flexibility compared with where I am now.



I am ridiculously pleased with a lot of this. My front splits are almost there, my box splits are actually improving (I didn't think they would) and I'm loving my backbends!

I've been stretching lots over the last two months as I've not been fit to pole or much else really. I had a monster 'flu (over 3 weeks of pain and fever) in June and then in July I had two separate impacted wisdom tooth extractions, which I'm only just healing from now. In that time I managed to make quite a bit of progress. I just need to keep it up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment